HTML Font Colors
If you are going to change the color of the background for your page you
just might want to change the color of the text as well. You will need the color names
or numbers of the colors you want. These will be added to the <BODY> tag along with these attributes:
Joseph and the amazing
- controls all the text on a page that isn't a link
- controls the color of normal, unfollowed links in the page. These are blue by default.
- controls the color of links you have visited. These are red or
purple by default.
- controls an activated link - mouse button pressed but not released. These are often red by default.
The tag for the colors on this page are:
<body bgcolor="#000000" text="#FFFFFF" link="#FF1493" vlink="#00FFFF">
- Netscape colors: from a Budapest web site
- Thalia's Guide to Color: contains key to hex codes and
a good FAQ on backgrounds and links to graphics sites
- The RGB Hex Triplet Color Chart: fantastic chart
- Colour Selector Page: from PLICC
Search The Global Classroom